Education Foundation of Osceola County, Inc.
PM Wells Charter Academy is governed by The Education Foundation of Osceola County, Inc. The Education Foundation of Osceola County Charter Board of Trustees is responsible for the legal and financial obligations of the school. The Board establishes policy consistent with the school’s mission and ensures the school’s programs and operations are faithful to the terms of the charter including compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Board of Trustees
- Mike Steigerwald, Trustee
- Dave Sklarek, Trustee
- Mark Grey, Trustee
- Kay White, Trustee
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If the problem is not resolved, please meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact Ms. Tausy Hernandez, Board Liaison, at email@example.com
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, NAEP via email by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If still unresolved, you may contact the Board of Directors at www.foundationosceola.org
For more information about The Education Foundation of Osceola County and their role, you can visit their website at www.foundationosceola.org